Viana Palace and courtyards guided tour
- Visit the courtyards of Viana Palace in Córdoba
- Explore one of the most visited monuments in the city
- Discover the authentic Córdoba by visiting Axerquia neighborhood and the Christ of the Lanterns
- See the heart of the city by visiting its patios and gardens
Welcome to the most authentic area of Córdoba! This tour will give you the option to visit the popular courtyards of the Viana Palace all year round, one of the most visited monuments in the city.
Another point of interest will also be visiting the Axerquia neighborhood, which was built under Muslim influence. Along this route, you will also visit important places such as the Christ of the Lanterns or the Christian Church of Santa Marina.
After visiting the courtyards of Viana Palace, you will have the choice of also visiting inside the palace and discovering its arts and antiquities.
NOTE: This tour does not included the entrance tickets for the courtyards or inside the palace.
- Guided tour
- Entrance tickets for Viana Courtyards or Palace (8 € per adult)
- Transportation to and from the attractions
- Infants 0-7 years old: free
- Children 8-12 years old: reduced
Plaza de Don Gome, 2, 14001 Córdoba, Spain
Front entrance of Viana Palace
- The entrance fee for the patios or Viana Palace of Córdoba must be paid in cash at the meeting point (8 € per adult). The guide will arrange purchase of your tickets on-site
- Group size: min. 2 max. 30 people
- September to June at 4.30pm
- July and August at 10.00am
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 January, 1 September
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Explore the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Its constructio...
On this tour firstly you will learn about the history, traditions and the times of the medieval Jewi...