Shore excursion: Paleokastritsa and Corfu guided tour
- Explore the hinterland
- Panoramic views
- See the smallest island in the world
- Visit the Monastery of Palaiokastritsa
Visit monasteries and get impressive views while learning the culture of the place. The monastery of Palaiokastritsa and the Vlacherna are two of the best views of Corfu.
- Guided tour of Corfu
- Free time in Corfu
- See the eastern shore of the island in the small loop of Kanoni.
- The Vlacherna monastery
- The Palaiokastritsa monastery
- Kanoni (photo-stop)
- Corfu town (guided tour and free time)
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Child (2 years old and under): free
- Child (3-18 years old): reduced
Dimarchou Kolla 10, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
Albanian, Greek, Roman, Byzantine, Italian, Genoese and again Greek ...Corfu has a multicultural her...
Learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture that produces some of the most crisp and seductively swee...
Experience a private wine adventure around Santorini. During this tour you will visit three of the b...
From the entrance of Nymfaio, we will welcome you with open arms. Join us on a scenic walk through t...
Go snorkeling off the coast of Kalamos Island and explore the natural underwater riches of the inner...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...