Pirate boat trip from Heraklion
- Join the Black Rose pirates for a half-day sail
- Explore the secrets of the sea
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch on the ship
Experience a half-day trip on the pirate boat Black Rose. Firstly, you will stop at St. George's bay for about 2 hours. You will have the chance to explore the bay and snorkel. Once your exploration of the bay ends you will enjoy a delicious BBQ meal that the pirate crew will prepare for you. Then, you'll sail to the picturesque fishing village of Sissi, and continue to Malia and to the Gulf of Stalis where you can swim and get some fruit juice. The Black Rose will return to Hersonissos at around 5:00pm where you will get your drop-off back to your hotel.
- BBQ Lunch
- Transport on an air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (up to 4): free
- Youth (5-12): reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel the tour due to adverse weather conditions, insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Every day
An excursion that gets better and better as the day goes on. Enjoy some sightseeing before an aftern...
The warm waters surrounding Crete are home to a fascinating array of marinelife – making it nothing ...
If there's one must-see in Crete, it's the Palace of Knossos. Just south of Heraklion, it's the isla...
The tiny isle of Spinalonga is just a short hop away from Crete but a visit is like stepping back in...
Some call it ‘the spinner', others ‘the toilet' – it's actually the Spacebowl. Whatever you call it,...
You're in just the right place if you fancy trying out scuba diving or making the most of your divin...