Excursion to Segóbriga and Uclés with a tasting of wine and typical dishes
- Visit Segobriga Archaeological Park and Ucles Monastery
- Enjoy a tasting of wine and typical products of La Mancha
- Discover the splendor of old civilizations
On this tour, you will discover the splendor of old civilizations that have left their mark on culture, landscapes and traditions. You'll visit Segobriga Archaeological Park and Ucles Monastery. You will also enjoy a tasting of wine and typical products of La Mancha.
- Stop at: Segobriga Archaeological Park, Saelices, Province of Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha. You'll visit an old Roman city, its streets, buildings and temples.
Segóbriga, the old Roman city, was the capital of the mining district of Lapis Specularis, this mineral was a luxury item for the Romans until the development of glass. Segobriga became one of the wealthiest cities in Hispania.
- Stop at: Monastery of Ucles, Ucles, Province of Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha.
You'll visit the medieval monastery which was the main headquarters of the Military Order of Santiago, where Jorge Manrique was buried and Quevedo was imprisoned.
Here you'll also brighten up your day by a tasting of D.O. Uclés wines, besides several dishes from the local gastronomy, like “atascaburras”, “morteruelo”, pickled red partridge and above all, the famous HeraSSanz cheese made from raw sheep's milk.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up
- Tickets and guided tour of the Archaeological Park of Segóbriga
- Tickets and guided tour of Uclés Monastery
- Wine and typical products tasting in Uclés Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Segobriga Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Ucles
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-7): reduced
Pickup and drop-off from your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator after booking. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- This activity isn't wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9.00am
Enjoy the most complete panoramic visit of Cuenca with an audio guide in a tourist train. Explanatio...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca, you'll make a stop at the Ventano del Diablo viewpoint wi...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca you'll visit two natural sites which are not overcrowded y...
This guided tour is the perfect activity to discover the most prominent places of the Medieval Quart...
Cuenca is a city full of magic and charm, you'll fall in love at first sight. This guided tour at ni...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca early in the morning, you'll visit Uña, one of the most we...