Explore "El Balcón del Diablo" (Devil's Balcony) and discover a perfect harmony between nature and Inca architecture. At the top of the same cliff, a crack works as a viewpoint of the whole panorama. The trek continues to Zone X, known for its natural rock labyrinths. After lunch en route, go through the Temple of the Moon, where you will learn more about the Andean cosmovision and its link with the stars and forces of nature. Later visit the archaeological complex of Cusilluchayoc, and after exploring it, undertake the return to Cusco, following the route of the old Inca road that went to the Antisuyo. Enter the city by San Blas, a neighborhood famous for its talented artisans.
Balcón del diablo full-day private tour
- Explore the great "Balcón del Diablo"
- Discover a perfect harmony between nature and Inca architecture
- Learn about the Andean cosmovision
- Explore the Inca roads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Box lunch
- Oxygen balloon and first aid kit
- Pick-up from private residences
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available from hotels located at Cusco historic center. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking)
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up and advise any specific dietary requirements. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up is available from hotels located at Cusco historic center. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- This activity is not suitable for children under 10 years old
- Health restrictions: It is not for people with back problems, serious medical conditions, and expectant mothers
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Exclusive city tour that starts at San Cristobal Plaza to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. We wil...
The Sacred Valley of the Incas welcomes us every day. On the way we will stop at Awanacancha, a plac...
We will get away from the crowds to visit Sacsayhuaman, an impressive citadel full of colossal const...
Your tour will start in Tipón, perfectly preserved archaeological sites located 27 kilometers from t...
The tour starts in Chinchero, which was one of the most important populations during the Inca empire...
Depart from your hotel in Cusco heading along the Sacred Valley towards the archaeological site of M...