Enjoy a guided walking tour of Cusco. The San Blas quarter was originally used as dwellings for the Inca nobles, who built impressive stone constructions a short distance from what used to be Huacaypata, currently the Main Square. One can still discern the unmistakable rigor of the Inca walls at the base of many constructions. Today the quarter is a conglomerate of charming cobblestoned streets highly popular among craftspeople, who sell their works on the street. Admire some of its top attractions, including San Blas Church, a temple that houses a priceless pulpit with carvings performed by a masterly indigenous woodcarver. Then, visit the San Pedro market, a pantry of thousands of products from different parts of the region. After that, return to Cusco main square.
Cusco guided walking tour
- Explore the San Blas quarter
- Visit the San Pedro local market and discover a lot of products from different parts of the region
- Admire the Twelve angled stone, famous for the perfect assembly of its 12 corners and sides.
- Relax in the main square of Cusco, surrounded by the Cathedral, La Compañía de Jesus, shops, and restaurants
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and beverages
- Children (age 5-10)
Plaza De Armas - Calle Plateros 326 Cusco 08000. Perù
Starting point: Main Square in Cusco
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Exclusive city tour that starts at San Cristobal Plaza to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. We wil...
The Sacred Valley of the Incas welcomes us every day. On the way we will stop at Awanacancha, a plac...
We will get away from the crowds to visit Sacsayhuaman, an impressive citadel full of colossal const...
Your tour will start in Tipón, perfectly preserved archaeological sites located 27 kilometers from t...
The tour starts in Chinchero, which was one of the most important populations during the Inca empire...
Depart from your hotel in Cusco heading along the Sacred Valley towards the archaeological site of M...