Private walking tour of Delft
- Stroll the well-preserved streets of Delft where Johannes Vermeer once walked
- Relax in the beautiful Agnetapark and admire the traditionally painted "Delft Blue" earthenware
- See the Prince's Court, where William of Orange was murdered
- Visit the new church, burial place to the Dutch Royal family
Your morning or afternoon in Delft will start at your hotel or if you travel to Delft from elsewhere at the train station. Set off in a relaxing pace to make sure you really get to see, feel and learn all about this town.
Walk into the paintings of legendary Dutch painter, Johannes Vermeer, on this lovely guided walking tour through the artist's hometown, and the place where the great majority of his masterpieces were set – the old town of Delft.
Find several highlights as you walk along the old streets, including the town hall, the ancient church, and the beautiful Agnetapark. Many of the sights of Delft are closely tied to the royal family; it was in the Prince's Court, for instance, that the founding father of the Netherlands, William of Orange, was murdered, and it is in the town's new church that his tomb as well as the graves of the Dutch royal family are displayed.
Delft is famous for one other thing, aside from its connection to Vermeer and William of Orange – its celebrated pottery tradition. Those who would like admire the traditional earthenware and the famous "Delft Blue" hues in which they come can visit some of the pottery places in town.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Markt 87, Delft
Meet your guide in the Mainsquare at the statue of Hugo Grotius, Markt 87, Delft
- The price depends on the number of people you book for: the larger the group is, the less you pay per person
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates everyday at 10.00am and 2.00pm except Sunday
This tour does not operate on:
- 1 January
- 27 April
- 25-26 December
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Your morning or afternoon in Enkhuizen will start at your hotel, rivercruiseship or if you travel to...
Your morning or afternoon in Gouda will start at your hotel or if you travel to Gouda from elsewhere...
Your morning or afternoon in Leeuwarden will start at your hotel or if you travel to Leeuwarden from...
Your morning or afternoon in Middelburg will start at your hotel, rivercruiseship or if you travel t...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...