- Visit Akshardham Temple, Laxmi Narayan Mandir and Lotus temple on this guided tour
- Pass by India Gate and President's House
- Enjoy lunch included in the tour and transport in an air conditioned cab
At the start of the trip, your guide will pick you up from your hotel at around 8.00am and brief you about the tour. After that you will travel by Delhi’s lifeline - the metro to visit the Monkey Temple (Hanuman Mandir). Your guide will tell you about this ancient Hindu Temple and its history. You will stay there for about 40 minutes.
Get to your next destination, Laxmi Narayan Temple, by tuktuk (Autorickshaw) that takes about ten minutes. The Laxminarayan Temple also known as the Birla Temple is dedicated to Lord Visnu. Your guide will explain all details related to the temple.
Head to your next stop, The Lotus Temple, a Bahai House of worship, designed in form of Lotus flower. Capable of Holding up to 2500 people, surface of the House of Worship is made of white marble from Penteli mountain in Greece.
Your last destination is the Akshardham Temple where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone. The Akshardham Temple was officially opened in 2005 by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. You will stay at the temple for about one hour. After the visit, your guide will take you for the lunch at the Akshardham Complex. Your tour then ends with drop-off at the hotel.
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- All entrace fees and charges
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Youth ages 6-11: reduced price
- Children ages 0-5: free
Hotel pick-up is offered, please share your hotel details at the time of booking.
- Dress code is smart casual. Arms and legs must be covered at places of worship
- Shoes must be removed at most places of worship
- Cameras and mobile phones are not allowed inside Akshardham Temple; these devices can be held for you at the cloakroom before entry
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Departure time: 9.00am. Hotel pickups commences 15 minutes prior to this time
- Duration: 6 hours
- Tour does not operate on Mondays
You will be picked up at New Delhi Airport or any other desired location in the city and then begin ...
You will be picked up from your desired location in New Delhi and drive to Agra in an air-conditione...
This is your chance to try one of the world’s most natural and oldest cuisines. These delicious home...
What's the fun in visiting a country and not indulging yourself through buying some delightful local...
Enjoy an immerse experience in Old Delhi! Begin the tour by visiting the iconic Grand Jama Masjid. E...
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour ...