Excursions & day trips
Full-day tour of Athanagudi
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 7 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller group size
Do this because
- Explore the history, culture, cuisine, and crafts of the Chettinad district
- Visit the traditional tile-making and pottery units in Athanagudi
- Discover Chettinad weaves and handloom saris at the antique market in Karaikudi
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
What to remember
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience