To start your tour, you will get picked up at your hotel to travel 160 km away from Delhi, Neemrana. It makes for a wonderful getaway from the capital if you want to experience the old life in India without having to travel far. Start your tour at the Neemrana Fort where you can relax in the atmosphere set against the Aravalli hills. Afterward, experience life as a local as you take a walk around the town, be a part of the hustle-bustle of the colorful local bazaars, and explore the ancient temples and houses. Finally, return to the fort for a relaxed set menu lunch before driving back to your hotel in Delhi.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day tour to Neemrana from Delhi
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Soak in the relaxing atmosphere at Neemrana Fort
- Enjoy a set menu lunch at the fort
- Experience life as a local as you take a walk around town
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 6-11)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Delhi (around 10km from the city center, Connaught Place). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Please wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, and bring sunglasses, scarves, a cap, and a water bottle
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.