- Follow the footsteps of Gandhi and learn about his life
- Visit the Birla House and Raj Ghat and the National Gandhi Museum
- Let your local guide take you around and tell you interesting facts along the way
At the start of the trip your guide will pick you up from the hotel where you are staying at around 10.00am. Your journey starts with a visit to Gandhi Smriti where Gandhi spent the last 144 days of his life and where he was assassinated on 30th January 1948. Visit the museum that is associated with life and death of Gandhi.
Continue to Raj Ghat, Located on the bank of River Yamuna. Raj Ghat is a memorial to Gandhi inscribed with the words “Hey Ram” last words uttered by Gandhi. This is the place where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. The next and the final stop is National Gandhi Museum which has a rich collection of original books, journals, documents, photographs and audio-video visuals closely related to Mahatma Gandhi.
At the end of the trip you will have some time for self-guided exploration or alternatively your local guide can assist with arranging a taxi back to your hotel.
- Tour with a guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Visit to Birla House, national Gandhi Museum and Raj Ghat
- Public Transportation (Delhi Metro and tuk tuk)
- Hotel drop off
- Youth ages 6-11: reduced price
- Children ages 0-5: free
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Kindly share your hotel details at the time of booking. If you don't want to use the hotel pick-up, meet your guide at Lok Kalyan Marg Metro Station Gate No 1. If you choose to meet your guide at the meeting point, please specify this instead of your hotel details during booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Starting time at 10.00am
- Hotel pickups commences 15 minutes prior to this time
- Duration: 4 hours
- Returning Point: Drop off at Connaught Place near Metro Station
You will be picked up at New Delhi Airport or any other desired location in the city and then begin ...
You will be picked up from your desired location in New Delhi and drive to Agra in an air-conditione...
This is your chance to try one of the world’s most natural and oldest cuisines. These delicious home...
What's the fun in visiting a country and not indulging yourself through buying some delightful local...
Enjoy an immerse experience in Old Delhi! Begin the tour by visiting the iconic Grand Jama Masjid. E...
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour ...