In this tour, enjoy a half-day museum tour in Delhi starting with the National Museum where you will start your journey to India's rich old history. See exhibits including rare relics from Harappa and Indus Valley Civilization, Mughal weapons, Persian manuscripts, old coins, and Asian antiquities like silk paintings. Next, you will continue to the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library to learn about Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. You will tour three parts of the museum including the museum itself, the library, and the planetarium, making it an amazing place for one-stop-shopping
Half-day museum tour in Delhi
- Learn about India's rich old history at the National Museum in Delhi
- Visit this three-part museum at Nehru Memorial Museum and Library
- Perfect for those interested in learning about history and culture
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees to sites
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Please wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, and bring sunglasses, scarves, a cap, and a water bottle
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, elderly, or anyone experiecing difficulties walking
What people say about this experience
Book this half-day shopping tour of Delhi and visit the DILLI HAAT food and craft bazaar. Discover Indian culture, handicrafts, ethnic cuisine and much more!
Book your Half-day New Delhi tour and discover the best attractions and monuments that the city has to offer on this fascinating tour.
Carry home some of the most delightful souvenirs by taking your pick from amongst a wide captivating range of products at Delhi State Emporia Complex.
Visit two iconic temples in Delhi, Laxmi Narayan Temple and ISKCON Temple where you get to experience the Aarti ceremony.
Enjoy a half-day museum tour in Delhi with a tour to National Museum and Nehru Memorial Museum and Library in Delhi.
Try Chaats (fast food), Paranthas (stuffed fried flatbread), Tikki (fried snack), Samosa (stuffed fried flour), and Banti Soda (soft drink) in Delhi.
Charming train trip from Delhi to Agra and onwards to Jaipur to see Taj Mahal and Agra fort.
Spend time visiting an Indian family and learn about their culture and customs in a personal way. You will then take part in a cooking demonstration and a shared meal!
Visit the National Crafts Museum which is home to various galleries and traditional Indian arts and crafts. Included is a meal at the Café Lota where you can try authentic Indian dishes!