Taj Mahal and Agra by Gatimaan Express Train
- Explore the two most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites in India: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Learn about the iconic love story behind the 17th-century white marble mausoleum, and marvel at its design
- Travel by express train from Delhi to Agra and back and enjoy delicious meals aboard the train
Get picked up from the airport or from your hotel in the Delhi NCR area at approximately 7.00am, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 100-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8.00am with complimentary breakfast on board. At 9.30am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will be met by your private guide holding a sign with your name on it.
Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Admire the beauty of the Taj Mahal and learn about the remarkable story of how and why it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife, Mumtaz. After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort, enjoy a lunch break at an authentic multicuisine Indian restaurant. Once you have enjoyed your lunch, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. The monument makes extensive use of Pietra Dura, and sits magnificently on the Yamuna River, making for excellent views. At around 4.30pm, you will begin your return journey back Agra Cantt Railway station, where you will take the Gatimaan Express train departing at 5.45pm to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi by private car.
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotel in Delhi NCR
- Return ticket for AC Gatimaan Express
- Breakfast and dinner on board train
- Official English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled drinking water
- Driver, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges
- Entrance fee to Taj Mahal (INR800 per person for BIMSTEC/SAARC nationals, INR1300 per person for other foreign nationals) including entry to mausoleum
- Entrance fee to Agra Fort (INR 650 per person)
- Multi-lingual guide (option to book)
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities (recommended)
- You will be asked to give your hotel name/address during check-out for pick-up
Every day except Friday with pick-up between 6.30am - 7.00am
This private New Delhi sightseeing tour kicks off at your hotel, where you’ll meet your friendly Eng...
Start your customized tour with morning pickup from your hotel. Travel in comfort in an air-conditio...
Your tour starts with a pick up from the city hotel by private vehicle. You will be then driven towa...
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel. After meet and greet with the guide, you will s...
The journey starts with a private pick-up from Delhi. The drive to Agra lasts approximately three ho...
The journey starts with a super early pick-up, but you won't regret it. You will leave from Delhi at...