Two-day private Delhi tour
- Enjoy two full days around the best places and attractions in the capital city
- Explore Old Delhi and New Delhi
- Relax thanks to your private driver and guide during the tour
Start your two-day journey with comfortable pick-up service.
This like your exciting days will look like.
You will visit the most renowned spots in New Delhi, like the Qutub Minar, which contains a long staircase of 379 steps; the Humayun's Tomb house of the Mughal emperor Humayun tomb; Gandhi Smriti, the museum dedicated to Gandhi; the India Gate; and the Presidential building.
As your own choice, you can stop for lunch or evening snacks, and after the last stop, you will be returning to the hotel for the overnight stay.
You will visit the Mughal capital of India, Old Delhi; on the way, stop to view the Red Fort made of the typical red sandstone; and you will visit Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in Asia.
Later on, you will head to Chandni Chowk, Asia's largest spice market where you can savor the real India via a Tuk-Tuk ride; visit Rajghat next, the memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. You will be stopping for a lunch break.
After the break, you will head to the 21st century Taj Mahal, known as Lotus Temple because the architecture resembles the flower feature, and it is one of the best tourist attractions in Delhi.
This will be your last stop before returning to your hotel.
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car with driver
- Water bottles and umbrellas
- Delhi monuments entrance fees
- Meals and additional services
- Tips and gratuities
- Children (0-13): free
Pick-up service is available.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please be aware that on Monday Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple instead
- The wheelchairs are admitted
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Every day - please note that on Monday Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple instead
- Pick-up time: from 9.00am to 12.00pm
This private New Delhi sightseeing tour kicks off at your hotel, where you’ll meet your friendly Eng...
Start your customized tour with morning pickup from your hotel. Travel in comfort in an air-conditio...
Your tour starts with a pick up from the city hotel by private vehicle. You will be then driven towa...
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel. After meet and greet with the guide, you will s...
The journey starts with a private pick-up from Delhi. The drive to Agra lasts approximately three ho...
The capital of India is a potent mix of old and new, showcasing the country's mighty history and thi...