Embark on an adventure to the top of one the tallest mountains in Colorado: Mount Evans! Start by taking in picturesque views at Red Rocks Amphitheater, one of the world’s most unique and scenic outdoor music venues. From there, head towards Mount Evans on a scenic bypass with panoramic views. Take in majestic mountain views as you stop for a picnic lunch at Echo Lake. Drive on the highest paved road in North America to the summit of Mount Evans, where 14,000 foot views await you. If you are seeking an all-day outing that gets you close to nature while showcasing Colorado’s stunning beauty, this is the tour for you!
Scenic Mount Evans group tour with picnic lunch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get stellar views of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado
- See Red Rocks Amphitheater, one of the world’s most scenic outdoor music venues
- Enjoy a small group tour with a passionate local guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Lunch (a turkey sandwich; can be modified if you have dietary restrictions)
Denver Union Station, Denver, CO 80202, United States
Meet your guide by the large flagpole
What to remember
- This tour is available for ages 8+
- Not recommended for people with fear of heights
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.