Desert safari from Doha with BBQ
- Experience the exhilarating roller coaster ride as the luxurious 4x4 drives you across the tranquil sand dunes
- Stop for a breathtaking view of the Inland Sea, Khor Al Adeid, the natural border to Saudi Arabia
- Escape to the endless dunes of the Arabian desert and feel the spirit of Qatar’s beauty and nature
- Enjoy the serenity of the timeless desert
A comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle will take you from Doha, along the coastal route to Sealine passing the oil fields and towers in Mesaaid, where your vehicle will be prepared for the exciting journey ahead. Air will be released from the tires to enable them to drive smoothly over the soft sand of the magnificent dunes that lie ahead.
This tour is an ideal photo opportunity, allowing you to capture the stunning panoramic views of spectacular sand dunes and the Inland Sea, while enjoying the roller-coaster ride. This experience will truly overwhelm you as Khor Al Adeid is one of three unique places in the world, where the desert meets the sea in that extraordinary shape.
The camp is an oasis of tranquillity located amidst the poetical dunes of the Arabian desert kissed by the blue waters of the Arabian Golf. An idyllic venue at the magical merging point of the sand and the sea. Enjoy a day at the beach within the desert. Ideal for holiday makers as well as for corporate escapes, the resort provides amenities and facilities to satisfy your every need and demand. Here you will enjoy a sumptuous home-made BBQ meal that will make your stay in Qatar a delicious experience. The modern equipped tents provide shade and air conditioning. Shisha and camel riding is available for a lovely distraction. Get ready for sand boarding or just have a swim in the gulf. Escape to the endless dunes of the Arabian desert and feel the spirit of Qatar’s beauty and nature.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- BBQ buffet lunch or dinner
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
You will be picked up direct from the port or your Doha hotel. Please provide hotel/port information when you make your booking.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- For safety reasons, this tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (not wheelchair accessible)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates twice daily: 9.00am; 2.00pm
Keep calm and go shopping! This shopping tour begins with the Mall of Qatar. The Mall of Qatar has i...
Souq Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handcrafts and folk art, and was once a weeke...
The tour starts with a visit of the Museum of Islamic Arts. The Museum of Islamic Arts is referred t...
Explore the west cost of Qatar and take the chance to see the majestic views of the west coast. Zekr...
Experience the silence of the desert, far from the rush and noise of city life, with no sound but th...
Welcome to Qatar’s history. Your tour guide will take you on a time travel starting at Al Khor’s har...