Doha express city tour
- Explore the Pearl, a man-made island in the shape of an oyster
- Catch the highlights of Qatar's capital in air-conditioned comfort
- Visit the Museum of Islamic Arts, and finish with a shopping trip to the Souq Waqif bazaar
- Admire Katara, the cultural village on the beach
On your Doha express private city tour you will get to see the highlights of this impressive city. Your first stop will be the Pearl, a remarkable artificial island created in the shape of an oyster. This island has set the standard for luxury with its soft white sand beaches and upscale developments. Next on your city tour you will explore Katara, the beachfront cultural village that hosts an amphitheater, an opera house, art galleries, and a range of local and international restaurants.
Get to grips with the world of Islamic arts and culture at the waterfront Museum of Islamic Arts. This stunning building is home to treasures including jewelry, ceramics, textiles, and glass, some dating all the way back to the time of the Prophet Muhammad. Finally, delve into the Souq Waqif, a traditional Arabian bazaar with a maze of alleyways. The cafes, restaurants, stalls, and stores are a captivating place to explore – or shop for souvenirs. Your tour will conclude with drop-off at your hotel.
- Tour guide
- Water and soft drinks
- Doha hotel pick-up/drop-off
You will have a pick-up service from your hotel in Doha. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates twice Wednesday-Monday: 9.00am; 2.00pm
Keep calm and go shopping! This shopping tour begins with the Mall of Qatar. The Mall of Qatar has i...
Souq Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handcrafts and folk art, and was once a weeke...
Take a tour to discover two jewels of Qatar’s cultural crown. Mathaf, the Arab Museum of Modern Arts...
The tour starts with a visit of the Museum of Islamic Arts. The Museum of Islamic Arts is referred t...
Explore the west cost of Qatar and take the chance to see the majestic views of the west coast. Zekr...
Welcome to Qatar’s history. Your tour guide will take you on a time travel starting at Al Khor’s har...