- Marvel in the unique private collection owned by one of the royal members
- See over 15,000 historical pieces including traditional Qatari artifacts paintings and international art
- Watch the camel training at the race track
- Visit the royal stable of Qatar and see the priceless international horses as they train
Enjoy a tour to the Sheikh Faisal Museum that gathers a unique private collection owned by one of the royal members of Sheikh Faisal. You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the Sheikh Faisal Museum, camel race track and equestrian club. The club showcases 15,000 historical pieces among which traditional Qatari artifacts from all over the world as well as paintings and international art. Watch thousands of camels trainat the camel race track. An interesting fact is that during the races little robot jockeys are used. Next you will continue with the equestrian club which is the royal stable of Qatar, where you will visit the priceless royal and international horses and watch their training.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
You will be picked up from your Doha hotel. Pease provide hotel details when you make your booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is a maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates Sunday-Thursday twice daily:
On your Doha express private city tour you will get to see the highlights of this impressive city. Y...
A comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle will take you from Doha, along the coastal route to Sealine pass...
Take an adventurous journey into the heart of the Qatar desert on your private half-day desert safar...
You will be picked up from your hotel or port in Doha to embark on this once-in-a-lifetime experienc...
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...
Il était une fois Jean-Marie BIGARD Salut mes chéris ! Vous avez été 4 000 000 de copains à venir me...