Sheikh Faisal Museum, camel race track and equestrian club visit
- Marvel in the unique private collection owned by one of the royal members
- See over 15,000 historical pieces including traditional Qatari artifacts paintings and international art
- Watch the camel training at the race track
- Visit the royal stable of Qatar and see the priceless international horses as they train
Enjoy a tour to the Sheikh Faisal Museum that gathers a unique private collection owned by one of the royal members of Sheikh Faisal. You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the Sheikh Faisal Museum, camel race track and equestrian club. The club showcases 15,000 historical pieces among which traditional Qatari artifacts from all over the world as well as paintings and international art. Watch thousands of camels trainat the camel race track. An interesting fact is that during the races little robot jockeys are used. Next you will continue with the equestrian club which is the royal stable of Qatar, where you will visit the priceless royal and international horses and watch their training.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
You will be picked up from your Doha hotel. Pease provide hotel details when you make your booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is a maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates Sunday-Thursday twice daily:
Keep calm and go shopping! This shopping tour begins with the Mall of Qatar. The Mall of Qatar has i...
Souq Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handcrafts and folk art, and was once a weeke...
The tour starts with a visit of the Museum of Islamic Arts. The Museum of Islamic Arts is referred t...
Explore the west cost of Qatar and take the chance to see the majestic views of the west coast. Zekr...
Experience the silence of the desert, far from the rush and noise of city life, with no sound but th...
Welcome to Qatar’s history. Your tour guide will take you on a time travel starting at Al Khor’s har...