The only real sight is Al-Zubara (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2013) - situated just 100 km west of Doha lies the town of Al Zubarah, an important archaeological site famous for its old fort. North Qatar Tour is meant for discovering the history of Qatar. The country's natural seaport Al Khor is mainly used by the fishermen. Later you will then be taken to the Al Zubara Fort at the northwest coast of Qatar. The fort was built after an attack on Zubara City. The remains of which still can be seen in the form of destroyed and deserted houses and mosques near the beach in Ruwais- the northern tip of Qatar.
Excursions & day trips
Zubara North Coast half-day tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Al-Zubara Archaeological Site, to be listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2013
- Visit Al Khor, a natural seaport located on the northeast coast of Qatar
- Discover the history of Qatar at Al Zubara Fort
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 2-11)
- Infants (age 0-1): free of charge
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local operator at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Morning session: 9.00 am
- Evening Session: 2.00 pm
Travel Designer W.L.L.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.