5-star premium Rustar dhow cruise with dinner
- Explore the beauty of Old Dubai on a big wooden Dhow
- Embark on a cruise to enjoy a savoury dinner
- Sit back, relax, enjoy the evening with live music
- Have a delicious cocktail on board
When traveling to Dubai, a cruise in the Dubai Creek to enjoy a romantic night and take in the sun setting down behind the famous skyline is an absolute MUST. The old Dubai Creek Tour is definitely something everyone will fancy. This 350 pax capacity majestic dhow cruise Rustar offers three levels of comfortable seating. Get a warm and friendly welcome from the onboard staff with fresh Arabic coffee and dates before being allocated your own table where you will enjoy a luxury dinner. You can choose to dine either outside under the Arabian night sky, or in the air-conditioned indoor area. Whether you choose to sit inside or outside, you will receive a personal touch to make your evening pleasant and unforgettable.
During the cruise you will see:
- Dubai Creek
- The heart of Dubai where you can understand and enjoy both old and new Dubai culture and activities.
- Heritage village
- Chamber of Commerce
- National Bank of Dubai
- Cargo Port and local culture area
- Open Sea towards The Palm Deira side
The five star buffet is composed of a wide variety of delicious dishes that you can taste while the live entertainment onboard keeps you busy. A well-stocked alcohol bar will be functional to offer the best cocktails. Don't hesitate to capture the images around and share them with your friends while you are onboard using the free wifi. Witness some of the landmarks in and around the creek, the famous skyline and the impressive skyscrapers.
The buffet offers:
- Traditional Arabic Coffee Served with Dates
- Cold/Hot Towels
- Soup and Soup of the day
- Cajun Roasted Prawns Coleslaw with Fresh Mint and Coriander
- Greek Salad, Salad Nicoise, Chicken Tikka Salad
- Hummus, Jarjier, Fattoush, Moutabal, Tabouli
- Seasonal mixed green leaves from the garden, tomato, cucumber, carrot, celery
- Yogurt dressing, blue cheese ranch, Caesar dressing
- Raspberry vinaigrette, Herbs vinaigrette, extra virgin Olive Oil
- Assorted Olives, Assorted Arabic Pickles, Bacon Bites, Olive Oil and thyme roasted
- Croutons, Bread Rolls, Arabic Bread and Butter
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Mushroom Glaze
- Shish Tawouk / Lamb Kofta
- Hammour with Bell Pepper and Tomato Coulis
- Chef’s Pasta (Mushroom, Peas, Tomato and Cream)
- Braised Lamb with Garlic and Lemon Gremolata
- Wok Tossed, Vegetables, Fish Amritsari
- BatataHarra / Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Makhani
- Traditional Beef Lasagna
- Steamed Rice
- Whole Fruit Basket, Fruit Salad
- Assorted Mini French Pastries
- Apple Delight, Black Forest Cake
- Um Ali (Hot), Mini Mouses, Panna Cotta
- Assorted Arabic Sweets
- Pickup and drop from any hotels in Dubai
- Two hours of cruising through the heart of Dubai creek in the biggest wooden dhow with three level seating
- International buffet dinner from Movenpick with unlimited soft drinks
- Welcome drinks onboard
- Free wi-fi
- Live singer, live tanoura dance perfomance, live youla dance perfomance
- One henna design
- Framed photographs
- Private transfers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children (ages 5-10): reduced
- Free for infants who are below 5 years of age
21 Al Maktoum Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Opposite the Rolex Towers, Deira creek. Next to the Radisson blu Deira creek
- You may choose to dress smart casual or semi formal
- Please call 48h in advance to organize your pick-up and drop-off and to communicate your your phone number, the date of your booking and the number of persons who will be attending
- If you would rather use your own vehicle, please be present for boarding between 8.00pm and 8.30pm
- The boarding time will be between 8.00pm and 8.30pm
- Departure from 9.00pm and it will be for two hours till 11.00pm
As Dubai faces the beautiful clear water you won't want to miss cruising on a traditional wooden dho...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
Climb aboard a plush, glass-enclosed boat, and enjoy a dinner cruise of Dubai Marina. Get the red ca...
During your two hour Dhow boat dinner cruise in the Dubai Marina, you will enjoy the best views of m...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Imagine skiing or throwing a snow ball in the midst of the desert city. On this unique excursion you...
This special combination package will give you an insight into the traditions of the desert outside ...