- Get stunning views of the Burj Al Arab and Atlantis, the Palm hotel
- Learn about the monuments of Dubai from an English-speaking guide
- Cruise around the artificial archipelago of Palm Jumeirah by a rigid inflatable boat
Choose one of the hourly departures on Dubai’s most popular water tour that is great for families, couples and groups. Strap up and let your guide take you on this journey around the top attractions by water. This is a fun, must-do tour when visiting Dubai with unique perspectives of the Burj Al Arab and Palm Jumeriah.
- Red carpet entrance
- Bottled water
- Lightweight life jackets
King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will meet at the Dubai Marina (behind the City Première Marina Hotel).
- Dress code: flat-soled shoes and comfortable clothing
- Remember to bring a camera, sunglasses and lotion
- For safety reasons it is not advise if you:
- Are pregnant
- Suffering from severe back pain
- Have a heart or respiratory condition
- Have been advised not to undergo any physical activity
- Children under 5 are not permitted
- Have very restrictive mobility issues
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Operates every hour from 9.00pm to 5.00pm
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...