- Discover Abu Dhabi's rich culture and history
- Replicate the speed and excitement of F1 racing at Ferrari World
- Ride the Formula Rossa roller coaster at a speed of 240 km/hour
- Savor a delicious dinner in a dhow boat cruise with great city views
- Spend one day in Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE, and the second day in Dubai on an evening cruise
During your trip to Dubai, take advantage of the opportunity to combine a visit to Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World with an amazing dhow boat dinner cruise over two days.
Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World day trip
Your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai lets you explore the capital of the UAE and includes a visit to the world-famous Ferrari World theme park.
Apart from being the UAE's wealthiest city, Abu Dhabi has a rich culture and heritage, and your tour offers a glimpse of the city's transformation from a quaint fishing village to an ultra-modern while still preserving its culture and heritage. You'll visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the world's third largest mosque and home to the world's largest carpets and exquisite chandeliers. You'll also visit the Abu Dhabi museum and the Emirates Palace Hotel, among other sights.
Ferrari World Theme Park is one of a kind as well as the first of its kind. Located on Yas Island, Ferrari World has some thrilling rides that replicate the speed and excitement of F1 racing. The park's highlight is the Formula Rossa roller coaster ride which runs at the speed of 240 km/hour. In addition, other rides include Scuderia Challenge, Fiorano GT Challenge, V12 flume ride, Bell'Italia, Paddock, Speed of Magic, Galleria Ferrari, etc.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Abu Dhabi Market
- Abu Dhabi Museum and Heritage Village
- Outside view of Emirates Palace and Presidential Palace
- Abu Dhabi Market
- Marina Mall
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Ticket to Ferrari World (includes passes for all the rides)
Dhow Cruise Tour
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral part of the city's history, divides Dubai into two sections: Bur Dubai and Deira, both of which house some of the city's best monuments and exquisite buildings.
Dhows, traditional Bedouin boats that were once used for trade and transportation, have been converted into restaurants that have lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. Upon arrival you'll receive a welcome drink then once the dhow sets sail, you'll enjoy a dinner of delicious barbecued dishes.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai as they glitter against the backdrop of the night sky. Then, savor a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
Dhow cruises also have entertainment activities which include live music performances, Tanura dancing and more.
- Round-trip transfers to/from your hotel/accommodations in Dubai
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Ferrari World Bronze ticket
- Two-hour dhow boat dinner cruise:
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
- International buffet dinner with BBQ items
- Tanura dance and other entertainment activities
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodations in Dubai. Please provide your hotel details when you make your reservation.
- Your chosen date will indicate Day 1 of your two-day combo ticket
- One day is dedicated to your Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari World ticket and the evening cruise on another day
- Because of time constraints, it is not recommended to schedule the Dubai cruise on the same day
- If you have a preference on which activity to participate in first, please make the request when you make your booking
- Due to annual maintenance, please note the closure dates for the following rollercoasters: Flying Aces (April 26-May 14)/ Formula Rossa (May 15-Jun 11)
- Daily over a course of 2 days
- Abu Dhabi city tour and Ferrari World: pick-up is between 8.00am and 8.30am
- Dhow boat dinner cruise: pick-up time is between 6.45pm and 7.15pm (2 hrs)
Your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai lets your explore the capital of the UAE and includes a visit to...
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
It's never been so easy to stay connected while in the UAE! With an easy pickup at Dubai Internation...
This tour includes most of what exciting Dubai can offer. Enjoy your luxury dinner at the amazing Ar...
With thrilling rides, colorful live shows, and remarkable shopping and dining choices – all themed a...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...