- Explore Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and discover the Emirates' past
- Drive through the beautiful Corniche and Saadiyat islands and enjoy their beauty
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world
- Immortalize your visit with a photo-stop near Ferrari World
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates, known as the Arabian Jewel. Jebel Ali Port, the biggest man-made port in the world is one of the landmarks that you will pass on the way to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, the first destination is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. Then continue to visit the Sheikh Zayed Center to get a glimpse into the private life of H.H. Sheikh Zayed, who is often referred as The Father of the UAE. The next stop is the Heritage Village where you are taken to the past to explore the life before oil was discovered. A drive along the beautiful Corniche and Saadiyat Island, home of The Louvre Abu Dhabi, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Zayed National Museum and others, will bring you to Yas-Island. Here you will have a final photo-stop near the Ferrari World before returning back.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by air-conditioned coach
- English/German-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
You will be picked up from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Dress code for religious sites: loose long trousers or long skirts and long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight and transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf
- Recommended dress: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions
- The guide will speak both English and German during the tour
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the shared tour
- Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays at approximately 7.00am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...