Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour driving towards Abu Dhabi and after an approximate two-hour drive you will reach your first stop: the Ferrari World where you can stop for pictures, you will then head to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which you can also visit inside. The mosque is the largest in the United Arab Emirates and the eighth largest in the world. You will be amazed not only by the size of the mosque, which can accommodate over 40,000 worshippers but also from its architectural features. It was built with fine white marble and has intricate decorations painted. The mosque takes its name after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founder and first President of the United Arab Emirates. Following, you will stop for a visit at the Heritage Village learning about culture and traditions of the Emirati culture and reflected in recreated village scenes that provide a glimpse into the simple life and times before the Emirates discovered oil. The tour will then move on to the Emirates Palace where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
Abu Dhabi city tour and lunch at Emirates Palace from Dubai
- Explore Abu Dhabi's culture and heritage
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed and the Heritage Village
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Emirates Palace
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
- Please call the partner to confirm the time of your pick-up at least 48 hours before the tour
Dress code for the Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No tight and transparent clothes
- No short pants for men
- No shorts pants for women and skirts must be ankle length
- No swimwear and no beachwear
- Headscarf for ladies is essential
At Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque it is recommended:
- Not to have intimate behavior; i.e: holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship.
- Staying within the areas dedicated to visitors, for safety and respect to worshippers, and not going freely around the mosque. Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area.
- Not to touch the Holy Quran (Holy Book) and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall
- Supervising children. Personal safety must be observed at all times. The architecture includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children
- Pick-up time is between 7.30am and 9.00am, please confirm your accommodation details at check-out
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
Deira- 8.00 am
Bur Dubai- 8.30 am
Burj Al Arab Area-8.30 am
Downtown- 8.30 am
Sheik Zayed Road- 8.40 am
Al Barsha- 8.30 am
Jebel Ali- 9.30 am
Marina/Jum Beach Res- 9.00 am
Palm- 8.30 am
Sharjah- 7.45 am
Ajman- 7.30 am