Abu Dhabi tour with optional lunch at Emirates Palace from Dubai
- Discover the famous capital of the United Arab Emirates
- Visit one of the most modern and elegant destinations
- Enjoy the numerous shopping and world-class dining options
- Relax against the backdrop of the city's Arabian heritage
Discover the capital of the United Arab Emirates and residence of the Federal National Council. One of the world’s largest producers of oil, Abu Dhabi is investing in major areas such as commerce, tourism and culture.
Start your journey in the desert city of Dubai and travel past Jebel Ali, the world’s largest man made port. After a less than 2-hour drive from mega airport Dubai World Central, you will be welcomed by the splendor of Abu Dhabi's modern skyline. Hidden behind shimmering blocks of offices and apartments, you will discover ancient minarets and colourful bazaars.
You will then visit the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world, before moving to the heart of the city. Here you will stop to see Union Square, also knows as the "Cannon Square”, that houses symbolic objects inspired by the country's heritage. Drive along the Corniche and stop at the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past for young generations. Go explore and souvenir-hunting at the Village, and then visit Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, a shopping precinct with plenty of entertainment, food and leisure options.
If you choose the lunch option, you will enjoy a meal at Le Vendome restaurant, located at one of the most luxurious and unqie hotels in the world, Emirates Palace.
- Guided visit in English or German
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Lunch (optional)
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Dress code for Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing is required for ladies and gentlemen with long sleeves and long trousers. Head scarves for ladiese are required
- Minimum of two guests per booking
- Daily except Friday
- May-October: Tuesday and Saturday only
- This is a full-day tour that departs in the morning
- Hotel pick-up is between 7.20am and 9.00am; times will vary depending on customer's location
- Approximate pick up times:
- Ajamn to Radisson Sharrjah Area/King Faisal Area to Conrniche Sharjah/Sharjah Khan Area/Centro Sharjah + Ramada Sharjah: 7.20am-7.50am
- Al Qusias Area/Deira Area: 8.00am-8.30am
- Festival City Area/Bur Dubai (Karam & Main Bur Duabi Area)/Jumeirah 1 Area/Sheikh Zied Area (Fairmont to Shanrilla & Opposite)/Downtown Area: 8.15am-8.45am
- Barsha & MOE & T Com Area/Burj Al Arab Area/Palm Jumeirah Area/Marina Area (Westin to Sheraton Jumeirah): 8.30am-9.00am
- Jebel Ali & Ibn Batutta Area: 9.00am-9.30am
Je reis begint in Dubai, waar je langs de grootste door de mens gemaakte haven ter wereld reist op J...
Dubai ruikt en klinkt anders dan 450 meter (1.400 voet) in de lucht. Hoewel het uitzicht adembenemen...
Er is geen betere manier om een prachtige Dubai-ervaring te beginnen dan een bezoek te brengen aan...
Uw bezoek aan de Top geeft u een breed onbelemmerd panoramisch uitzicht vanaf de 124e verdieping en ...
Dubai is one of the most famous and sophisticated cities around the world and in order to better und...
Wanneer u naar Dubai reist, is een cruise in de Dubai Creek om van een romantische nacht te genieten...
Join this exciting luxury tour of Dubai with a visit to the Saga World Dubai, a cruise on a traditio...
Zie Dubai vanaf meer dan 1.400 voet (450 meter) in de lucht. De Burj Khalifa is momenteel het hoogst...
Qasr Al Sultan Boutique Hotel is a destination, combining luxury, nature and culture in a way that c...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...