Al Maha desert experience from Dubai
- Venture out on a wonderful safari experience full of culture and entertainment
- Travel to a bedouin camp in the Dubai Desert Conservation reserve
- Chow down on delicious shawarma and falafel sandwiches
Embark on an exciting 4x4 safari and ride over the dunes at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR), first national park in the Emirates. A carefully planned rehabilitation process of the desert wilderness resulted in a protected environment. Having Dubai developed so quickly in a modern city and business center, the government recognized the need to preserve the unique and beauty of the desert habitat protecting the many species of flora and fauna endangered.
Watch the spectacular sunset in the desert golden hour and savor an Arabian dinner served along with cultural entertainment. After welcome drinks and dates snacks at the desert camp, you can try fun activities like sand surfing and camel riding, or relax sitting around a shisha water pipe or getting a traditional henna tattoo and wearing an Arabic outfit for an unforgettable picture. Dinner includes shawarma and falafel sandwiches as starters and a BBQ buffet with side dishes, plus soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea. The Tanoura dancing and belly dancing under the Arabian sky makes the experience magical.
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Dune bashing, camel ride, sand surfing
- Unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea
- BBQ dinner
- Henna designing, Tanourah dance, Belly dance
- Aromatic Shisha
- Arabic welcome drink
- Alcoholic beverages
- Souvenir photographs
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make your booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- In respect to certain holidays, some live entertainment and alcoholic beverages may not be available at the camp
- Please note that on the occasion of Holly Lailat Al Isra Al Miraj it has been decided to refrain alcoholic drinks and entertainment, therefore on April 2 there will be no belly dance show and no alcohol will be served at the desert camp
- This tour is not suitable for those with heart issues or back pain and pregnant women
- Off-road drive is involved
- It is recommended to wear comfortable casual clothing and warm clothes during winter season
- The vehicle will be shared with maximum six passengers and driver
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancelled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- Operates daily
- Winter season pick-up time: 3.00pm-3.30pm
- Summer season pick-up: 3.30pm-4.30pm
You will spend a rewarding day exploring Dubai, experience its culture and learn about the UAE’s his...
Choose the departure time best suited for your schedule. Your private car will arrive promptly at yo...
Your cultural tour of Dubai begins with a transfer by a private luxury car to the historic Al Fahidi...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
The first stop is a traditional Bedouin tent where you will share a coffee and chat with our Emeriti...
On this walking tour designed for both art lovers and art-agnostics, we explore Alserkal Avenue - th...
Museum of Illusions is an interactive museum that offers an interesting visual and educational exper...
Start the journey at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world with a capacity to a...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, past enchanting islands, stretches of white sandy beac...