Aquaventure and Lost Chamber tickets with transfer
- Ride the water slides of Aquaventure at Atlantis The Palm
- Have fun on the river rides
- Relax on the Aquaventure private beach
- Watch the feeding of the fish
- Explore the Lost Chamber
- Encounter sharks, eels, and seahorses
Enjoy the thrill of the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East with a full-day pass to Aquaventure in Dubai. Explore 42 acres of attractions, including the Master Blasters, Speedslide, and Splashers Children’s Area, as well as rivers, rapids, and lush tropical landscapes.
Your full-day ticket also gets you access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium, where you can recreate exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea. Picture yourself surrounded by 65,000 marine animals, and live out your own Atlantean adventure at the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization, encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are over 20 remarkable marine life exhibits, including a touch tank and the interactive Aquatheatre show.
Friendly Navigators will invite you on a guided tour of The Lost Chambers Aquarium at various scheduled times throughout the day. These interactive tours give further insights into the legend of Atlantis, traditions of the 7 Sages, and amazing facts about the marine life that inhabit The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
You can also have fun with divers during an interactive, educational, and entertaining show in the 7 Sages Chamber. Later, see a true feeding frenzy in the magnificent Ambassador Lagoon. You will come face to face with hundreds of indigenous marine animals from the Arabian Gulf as they are being fed by divers.
- Entry tickets to Aquaventure and Lost Chamber at Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Dubai by private car
- Any other personal expenses
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai for pick-up.
- Children must be 12 years old and above to enter Aquaventure if unaccompanied by an adult
- To ensure the safety of guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 4 foot (1.2 meters)
- You will receive an SMS message one day before the tour starts to reconfirm your pick-up time. If this is not the case, please contact your local supplier
- The attractions are open daily from 10.00am to sunset
- Opening hours subject to change depending on time of year
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...