Arabian desert experience from Dubai
- Venture out on a wonderful safari experience full of culture and entertainment
- Travel to a bedouin camp in the Dubai Desert Conservation reserve
- Chow down on delicious shawarma and falafel sandwiches
Embark on an exciting 4x4 safari over the sand dunes and see the Arabian desert sunset while you savor a delicious BBQ dinner and enjoy cultural entertainment. After a welcome drink and dates at the desert camp you can try some sand surfing, ride a camel, sit around a shisha water pipe, get a traditional henna tattoo and wear an Arabic outfit for a photo to remember the evening. The dinner includes shawarma and falafel sandwiches as starters and a BBQ buffet including live cooking stations. The cherry on top of a memorable evening is the Tanoura show and belly dancing under the Arabian sky that make for a magical experience.
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Dune bashing, camel ride, sand surfing
- Unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea
- BBQ dinner
- Henna designing, Tanourah dance, Belly dance
- Aromatic Shisha
- Arabic welcome drink
- Alcoholic beverages
- Souvenir photographs
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make your booking.
- In respect to certain holidays, some live entertainment and alcoholic beverages may not be available at the camp
- This tour is not suitable for those with heart issues or back pain and pregnant women
- Off-road drive is involved
- Passengers should carry warm cloths during the winter season
- The vehicle will be shared with maximum six passengers and driver
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancelled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- Operates daily
- Winter season pick-up time: 3.00pm-3.30pm
- Summer season pick-up: 3.30pm-4.30pm
During your overnight desert safari from Dubai, you'll have the chance to spend the night in the mid...
With this tour you can explore the city with style and class. Treat yourself and your better half wi...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
After pick-up from Dubai, sit back on the drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi located in Saadiyat Island. ...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
On your private 3-day tour of Dubai you will get to see all the best this desert metropolis has to o...
IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of the newest attractions for families and groups traveling to Dubai....