Atmosphere dining at Burj Khalifa and Dubai by night experience
- Enjoy a private Dubai by night discovery tour
- Get unparalleled views of the Arabian Gulf and Burj Khalifa fountains
- Visit the Guinness record holder of the highest restaurant from ground level
- Savor the delicious cuisine at a must-visit restaurant in Dubai
Start your experience with a private Dubai by night tour taking off from Madinat Jumeirah, the marketplace with the Arabian sparkling water view. Then you will enjoy the drive taking you around Jumeirah beach and it's metropolitan district. Discover "BOX city", the unique architectural design area made of containers. The drive will then continue through the new Dubai Canal with its exclusive colorful lights and around the breathtaking Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. You will admire Dubai Frame and the Glow park, going towards DIFC, Dubai's financial district, and the art center. Lastly, you will arrive in Downtown Dubai where you will reach the world's tallest skyscraper Burj Khalifa and enjoy a fine dinner at Atmosphere situated at the tip of the highest building in the world. Experience dining on top of the clouds at a height of 442 meters and gaze down at the fabulous view of the radiant Dubai Downtown, admiring the dancing fountains from the top, while sampling the restaurant's finest gastronomical delights
Atmosphere experience menu (subject to change):
- Muse bouche, obsilue tartare, sturia caviar foie gras, beetroot
- Crayfish-chicken wings-corn-sauce Newburg
- Dry aged tenderloin 36-hr cheek-smoked polenta-carrot
- Leek ash blackberry hibiscus-cremeux -financier
- Hotel transfers
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- Cancellation policy: cancel free of charge up to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge
- Pick up and drop off conditions: dispatch is done daily and depending on the different pickups the routings, the operation department will pick between 30-60 minutes from tour departure time. The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle will wait for 10 minutes maximum for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Customs and general conditions: smoking is prohibited in all tour vehicles, before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan
- Approximate tour departure time: 05.30pm
- Arrival and dinner at Burj Khalifa: 08.30pm
- Approximate drop-off at the hotel: 11.00pm
- Duration: approximately 5 hours
- Hotel pick-up may be between 30 minutes-1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...