Bateaux Dubai dinner cruise with private transfers
- 2.5-hour dinner cruise on the Bateaux Dubai
- Live music on board (except during Ramadan)
- A delicious 3-course à la carte menu, freshly prepared on board
For elegant dining and unique sightseeing join this “Al Minsaf” panoramic cruise. The restaurant deck is made entirely of glass and offers amazing views of the bustling life on the Creek of Dubai. The menu selection combines Eastern and Western specialties, freshly prepared by the chef on board. Enjoy live music entertainment whilst dining in this enchanting atmosphere. Cruise the Dubai Creek and indulge in optimal guest comfort.
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Welcome drinks
- Three-course à-la-carte menu with soft drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (5-12 years): reduced
You will get a private pick-up from your hotel. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Dress code: smart casual or national dress, slippers and shorts are not allowed
- Children below 5 years are not allowed
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 24 hours prior to departure,100% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or in the event of a no-show
- During the below Islamic holidays/month, there will be a restriction on live entertainment and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Cruise will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol on board during these days.
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra'a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri - Islamic New Year
- Milad Un Nabi - Birthday of Prophet Mohammad
- This dinner cruise runs every day
- The start time is 7.30pm
- Times may vary according to the location of your hotel
Hop aboard the glass enclosed contemporary dhow which keeps the traditions alive offering stunning v...
During your two hour Dhow boat dinner cruise in the Dubai Marina, you will enjoy the best views of m...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Learn about Dubai's past, present and future on this unique Visons of Dubai tour. You will start wit...
Your visit At the Top will give you wide unobstructed panoramic views from the 124th floor and obser...
Start your half-day city tour with hotel pick-up service in an air-conditioned vehicle that will tak...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Your cultural tour of Dubai begins with a transfer by a private luxury car to the historic Al Fahidi...
Arabic for The Ultimate or TheTop, Al Muntaha is a restaurant that lives up to its name. See Dubai s...