In this tour, you will have the chance to be a Bedouin nomad as you will follow their various activities in the desert. The tour starts in the morning at 6.30am as you are driven to the desert and once you arrive, you will continue journeying on the desert in a camel to reach your Bedouin camp. Reaching the camp, you will be welcomed with drinks and snacks including rose water, Arabic coffee, and dates. Then, you will continue exploring the village around the camp where you get to meet locals, interact with them, and learn about their lifestyles. Last but certainly not least, you will enjoy a falcon show and end your day with a desert safari which includes seeing he iconic Love Lake.
Excursions & day trips
Bedouin culture safari with breakfast
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the life of a Bedouin nomad in the desert
- Explore the village around the camp where you get to meet locals, interact with them
- Enjoy a falcon show, desert safari, and see the Love Lake
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Welcome drinks and snacks
- Falcon show
- Desert safari
- Camel rides
- Children (age 5-11)
Pick-up from your hotels in Dubai. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator after booking. You will find the contact details on the voucher
- Breakfast is traditional with vegetarian and vegan meal options. If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact the local operator
- Please wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable clothes during the summer, and wear a jacket during the winter
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.