Burj Khalifa tickets with Dubai Aquarium
- Includes both levels 124 and 125 - you'll stand almost half a kilometer above the city
- Walk through an underwater tunnel and see over 480 aquatic species
- Book your Burj Khalifa entrance time and visit the aquarium whenever you want on the same day
- Access to attraction wi-fi and viewing telescopes - send your selfies home, postage-free
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplifting experience.
You’ll start with a multimedia presentation on the skyscrapers's construction and the history of Dubai. Next you’ll board one of the fastest elevators in the world and zip straight up to the 124th and 125th floors. The glass observation deck makes it easy to admire the city, sea and desert. Telescopes are available as well as a thrilling open-air terrace with a 360-degree panorama.
Your ticket includes a same-day visit to the Dubai Aquarium. Inside is one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world. You can see hundreds of sharks and fish at eye level and then walk underneath it all for an immersive under-the-sea experience. With such wonderful things around you, what more are you looking for?
- Admission to levels 124 and 125 of At the Top, Burj Khalifa
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Same-day admission to the Dubai Aquarium
- Aquarium Tunnel
- Underwater Zoo
- Souvenir photos
- Extra drinks or menu items
- Audioguides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children between the ages of eight and 12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced price
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time. You can visit the Dubai Aquarium at any time the same day during its opening hours.
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour, however other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Every day
- Admission every 30 minutes. No entrance during peak hours
- Dates and times are subject to change. Check calendar for the most up-to-date schedule
- Hours during Ramadan: 10.00am-1.00am (last entry at 11.45pm)
- Sunday-Wednesday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Thursday-Saturday 10.00am-midnight
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- You can visit the Dubai Aquarium at any time on the same day of your booking
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Come and see what internationally acclaimed Legoland Park has to offer in its seventh location in Du...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
During your trip to Dubai, take advantage of the opportunity to combine a Dubai city tour with a day...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
KidZania is a realistic educational environment that offers kids between the ages of 4 to 16 over 80...
Discover Dubai, the city of superlatives! Dive into this oriental world, where 1001 nights come aliv...
Get on an 800cc buggy and set off on an adventure like no other on this fully-guided tour. Your inst...