- Enjoy an impressive helicopter sightseeing adventure
- Listen to guided commentary as you fly over Dubai
- Take pictures and videos of the epic panoramic views from a unique perspective
Experience a dramatic ascent from a modern man-made wonder to the historic creek where Dubai was born. From Atlantis The Palm, you’ll cross the Arabian Gulf and fly over The World Islands, before making your way to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower. Take in the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed Road before marveling at Dubai Creek with its captivating heritage architecture. On the way back, you’ll pass Port Rashid, Union House and the Jumeirah Beach coastline until Burj Al Arab, before swerving inland to see Dubai Internet City, Jebel Ali Race Track, Emirates Living neighbourhoods, Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina.
- 25-minute helicopter ride
- Guided commentary
Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will board your helicopter tour from Atlantis, The Palm Helipad in Nasimi Beach Parking on Palm Jumeirah.
- Check-in is 45 minutes before flight time with an original passport or official photo ID
- You must provide passenger weight and telephone number for operational purposes when making your booking
- Weight per person should not exceed 120kg
- Wear light, comfortable clothing (please note that scarves and hats are not permitted for safety reasons)
- Only sunglasses and a smartphone or camera are permitted on board; complimentary lockers are available for other valuables. Selfie sticks and tablets are not permitted on board
- Other terms and conditions may apply
- Select between a morning and afternoon tour. The exact time will be communicated upon confirmation
- Morning tours operate between 9.00am-12.30pm
- Afternoon tours operate between 2.00pm-4.30pm
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...