- See the best of Dubai with a city tour and tickets to top attraction
- Take the speedy elevator to 124th and 125th floors of Burj Khalifa
- Explore the world's largest aquarium and underwater zoo
Discover the charming city of Dubai in a day with visits to two top attractions. You will get views of the modern skyline, innovative architecture, must-see attractions, glamorous shopping malls, fine dining and chic hotels. Your tour will take you to Dubai Creek, a photo stop of Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach, Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Mall. At the Burj Khalifa you will take the world’s fastest elevator to the clouds as you ascend Dubai’s iconic skyscraper that also holds the title of being the world's tallest building. You will rise up to the 124th floor to get panoramic views and see the sights for miles from the observation deck- a heart-stopping moment not to be forgotten.Next, your admission ticket for Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo will let you admire the variety of colorful marine life through the world’s largest aquarium viewing panel.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa
- Entrance to Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Hotel drop-off
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Dress code is smart casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to high demand, 2:30pm Burj Khalifa time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot for the evening
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa tickets include levels 124 and 125 (off-peak hours)
- There may be a line at the Burj Khalifa observation deck exhibits
- Please bring photo ID to redeem voucher
- Audio guides are available for an extra free in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, and German. A deposit and photo ID is required for hiring an audio guide.
- Your ticket for Dubai Aquarium and Underwater zoo is valid for the whole day, although the experience will take around 2 hours to complete
- Guests should note that there are certain exhibits that do not allow flash photography due to the health and safety of the animals
- Operates daily
- Hotel pick-up: approximately 9.00am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...