Deep sea fishing experience from Dubai
- Cruise the deep sea of the Arabian Gulf on a leisure boat
- You will be picked-up at your hotel and dropped-off after the tour
- Relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours off the coasts of Dubai
- Try to catch a barracuda, king fish or red snappers and spot sharks
When traveling to Dubai, should you be a sea sport enthusiast or if you simply love fishing, join this fishing tour on the deep water to avoid the hot streets of the city center. Enjoy the breeze on the open sea just off the coast of the Dubai with a trained crew to guide you towards the fishing grounds.
On this tour you will:
- relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours
- be able to catch, if you're lucky, barracudas, king fish, red snappers, sharks, groupers and queen fish
- relax on the deep waters and try to spot some marine animals
- be able to ask anything to the skippers on board such as snacks and refreshments
- see sights of Dubai like Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab from the sea
- ... and more
- Yacht rental up to 4 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and refreshments
- Trained crew
- Fishing equipment
Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or residence in Dubai is included.
- Please call 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up information
- Be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before pick-up
- Minimum 2 persons required
- Passport copy / Emirates ID is mandatory to carry during this trip
- This tour is available daily depending on the availability between 10.00am and 6.00pm
Experience an exhilarating adventure in the vast Dubai desert! Your half-day excursion begins with a...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Join a fantastic experience in a guided city tour of Sharjah, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. A...
During your two hour Dhow boat dinner cruise in the Dubai Marina, you will enjoy the best views of m...
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers visitors a thrilling experience like no other. Including three theme ...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion with different stops that make up the city's evolutio...
Start your afternoon with a drive to Dubai Marina, the world’s largest man‐made marina. Step aboard ...