Deep sea fishing experience from Dubai
- Cruise the deep sea of the Arabian Gulf on a leisure boat
- You will be picked-up at your hotel and dropped-off after the tour
- Relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours off the coasts of Dubai
- Try to catch a barracuda, king fish or red snappers and spot sharks
When traveling to Dubai, should you be a sea sport enthusiast or if you simply love fishing, join this fishing tour on the deep water to avoid the hot streets of the city center. Enjoy the breeze on the open sea just off the coast of the Dubai with a trained crew to guide you towards the fishing grounds.
On this tour you will:
- relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours
- be able to catch, if you're lucky, barracudas, king fish, red snappers, sharks, groupers and queen fish
- relax on the deep waters and try to spot some marine animals
- be able to ask anything to the skippers on board such as snacks and refreshments
- see sights of Dubai like Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab from the sea
- ... and more
- Yacht rental up to 4 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and refreshments
- Trained crew
- Fishing equipment
Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or residence in Dubai is included.
- Please call 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up information
- Be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before pick-up
- Minimum 2 persons required
- Passport copy / Emirates ID is mandatory to carry during this trip
- This tour is available daily depending on the availability between 10.00am and 6.00pm
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
When traveling to Dubai, one should not miss an opportunity to cruise around the Arabian Gulf and to...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
The Emirates extend panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. Your...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Enjoy your dinner cruise in a modern glass boat for an elegant experience in Dubai Marina. This is m...
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi on this day tour from Dubai. You will set off towards Dubai pas...
Bump your adrenaline with a flying experience with the new water Jetovator, a new water sports devic...