Dinner or lunch at Burj Al Arab Dubai
- An exclusive dining experience in a romantic ambiance with staggering sea views
- Enjoy the delicious Arabic cuisine specially prepared to perfection
- A wonderful experience not to be missed in Dubai
Dine and enjoy your visit at the iconic Burj Al Arab with a romantic dinner in the heart of the worlds tallest atrium, you will find a restaurant that is just as notable. Step through the golden columns and savour the aromas while we plate up a masterpiece, using the finest possible ingredients for a truly extraordinary dining experience. From its staggering sea views by day to the romantic flicker of candlelight by night, this restaurant offers sumptuous Arabic cuisine within surroundings that are just spectacular.
- Buffet lunch or dinner at Burj Al Arab
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Hotel tour not included
- Hotel room bookings not included
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children (4-12): reduced
Pick-up from your hotel/accommodation in Dubai
After booking, you will receive the local supplier contact info to confirm the pick-up location and time.
- Please book a week in advance
- Location may vary depending on the availability at the time of booking
- Menu will be shared upon confirmation
- Not applicable on special days and national holidays
- Dress Code : Smart casual. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes. Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt or dressy slacks and top.
Daily: between 12pm and 10pm
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
This Dubai tour puts the spotlight on two contrasting sides of the city – old and new. You'll check ...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...