- Make the best of your Dubai holiday
- 2 day economical and high quality family friendly tour
- Explore the exciting highlights of Dubai
- Enjoy a Dhow cruise dinner
- Experience an amazing desert safari
DAY 1 :
Dubai City Tour :
It is the most absorbing trip in your life. It is the journey where you will experience mesmerizing breeze, warmth of the sun where fluffy sand meets the dancing waves. We will start our trip from your pickup point at 9am and move to the old town, that is having traditional boats along the seashore as well as three famous souks, gold, textile and spice. Then ready to delve into the Arabian history because we are going to Dubai Museum, where you will see 3000 B.C old antiques. Dubai is a unique blend of modern and old architecture where the history infuses with the contemporary lifestyle.
Jumeirah is our next destination, where we will pass by from famous Jumeirah Mosque and stop at Kite beach. You will also picture Burj Al Arab from Souk Madinat Jumeirah and move towards the eighth wonder of the world, Palm Island. We'll show you the best views of Dubai skyline and take you to Dubai Marina, which is packed with dozens of skyscrapers, luxury yachts & restaurants. Our enthralling and most fascinating 5 hours Dubai city tour will finish at the world's tallest building Burj Khalifa.
DHOW CRUISE DINNER :
We'll pick you from your centrally located hotel or residence in Dubai at 7pm. Once aboard, you will sail, observe, feel the cool breeze and capture photo's of the beautiful Dubai skyline while standing on the upper deck of the boat. The wooden cruise vessel is illuminated like the sun in a dark starry night. We offer 2 hours cruising in Dubai Marina with a view of skyscrapers and 5 star catered buffet dinner. Watch and experience the captivating views of Dubai Marina before being returned to your original departure point by 11pm.
DAY 2 :
DESERT SAFARI :
After pick up at 3pm, get your seat belts fastened and relax in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle, as you head to the desert that surrounds the city.
First stop on your desert ride is a traditional camel farm to see herds of the magnificent humpback herbivores. Continue by 4x4 across the desert plains to the campsite in the desert. Show off your balance skills on sandboarding, camel ride or relax and take a seat inside the camp, smoke a shisha & watch your show as the sun sets over the craggy canyons and sun-baked plains. Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, watch a traditional tanoura folk dance, belly dance and feast on a barbecue buffet dinner before we drop you back to your pickup point by 9pm.
- Timings & schedule can be amendable upon request.
- Quad bikes will be available to rent at desert.
- Round trip with ferry
- Museum tickets
- Dinner during cruise
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Live entertainment
- City sightseeing
- Sand dune drive
- Camel riding
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-10): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
You will get a pick-up from your hotel or residence in Dubai. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- This is a 2 day tour
- A minimum of 2 adult participants is required for this tour
- If the requirement is not met, you will be offered a full refund
- Smoking in the vehicle is not allowed
- Alcoholic drinks are illegal to carry during tours
- This tour runs every day
- Day 1: the departure time from your hotel is 9am
- Day 1: the departure time for the dinner cruise is 7pm
- Day 2: the departure time for the desert safari is 3pm
- Times of departure may vary depending on your hotel location
- Upon request tour activities can be rescheduled after booking
- The tour is not available during the public holidays from 25/12 until 31/12
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the traffic conditions.
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...