Dubai At Once private tour with optional Burj Khalifa tickets
- See all the top sights of Dubai in one comprehensive tour
- Explore Palm Jumeirah, the famous man-made archipelago
- Visit the world's largest shopping mall, The Dubai Mall
- Choose the evening tour and catch the magical fountain show
- Experience the Gold Souk and Spice Market and the historical Shandagha
- Start your tour as you land or before you take off with an optional airport pick-up/drop-off
You will enjoy your private tour of traditional and modern Dubai on this complete full-day tour. Choose between the morning and evening tour to see Dubai by day or by night. On your tour you will cross through the heart of Dubai in local style on a traditional water taxi, an Abra and as you tour the city you will see:
- the iconic Burj Al Arab and the first man-made island in the shape of a palm tree
- the Atlantis Hotel and the legendary Madinat Jumeirah Souk
- Jumeirah Beach Residence and Dubai Marina with the Twisted Tower (Cayan)
- photo stop At (Burj Khalifa)
- visit to The Dubai Mall
- the Legendary Gold Souk and the colorful spice market
- the historical Shindagha
- The Heritage Village
- Hotel or airport pick-up/ drop-off
- Expert guide
- Ride in a private traditional Abra
- Monorail ticket
- Dubai Aquarium tickets
- Burj Khalifa, At the Top tickets (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Children under 3 years old are free
You will be picked up directly from your Dubai hotel or airport. Please meet promptly in the lobby at the designated pick-up time. Provide your hotel or flight information when making your reservation.
- The ticket option "Private tour with At the Top, Burj Khalifa ticket" includes levels 124 and 125
- Burj Khalifa entrance during morning tour is approximately 3.00pm
- Burj Khalifa entrance during afternoon tour is approximately 2.30pm
- This tour operates twice daily
- Morning departure: 9.00am
- Evening departure: 1.00pm
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
You can't miss this unique panoramic snapshot at sea. Your slow-paced panoramic tour of Dubai Marina...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
During your Dubai city tour, you will visit the city's most prominent places as you experience two d...
For an insightful Hollywood movie experience, you won’t want to miss Motiongate Dubai. A part of the...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located at Hotel Atl...
Come meet the world's first 'Snow Penguins at Ski Dubai' introducing a colony of gentoo and king pen...