Dubai Burj Khalifa At.Mosphere Lounge dining experience
- Take in the evening ambiance in luxury
- Get unparalleled views of Dubai from the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Indulge stylish cocktails and light snacks
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transfers
Enjoy drinks and snacks at At.Mosphere on level 122 of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa with convenient roundtrip transfers.
At.Mosphere is the world’s highest lounge bar, sprawling over 1,030 square meters on level 122 of the Burj Khalifa. Situated just 2 levels below the At The Top observatory deck, there's plenty to take in as you enjoy drinks and light snacks surrounded by stunning views of Dubai’s futuristic skyline and the Arabian Gulf. Choose to dine at the restaurant, or unwind in the lounge overlooking the world’s tallest performing fountains. Whether you’re a connoisseur of fine dining, or simply want to relax, At.Mosphere promises an experience like no other.
Option: Dinner value 880 AED (window seat subject to availability)
- Menu: 7-course Degustation Menu at 880 AED per person
Option: Light Dinner Value of 320 AED (normal seat)
- A la carte menu available
- Dubai hotel pick-up/drop-off with water
- Drinks and light snacks as per fixed menu (AED value depending on option chosen)
- Full meals (can be purchased for an additional price)
- Transfers from Jebel Ali or any other Emirate
You will be picked up from any hotel within Dubai city limits. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- This activity is non-refundable
- Dress code: smart elegant. Gentlemen are requested to wear a shirt with collar, long trousers or smart jeans, and closed shoes. Ladies are requested to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt, or dressy slack and top. UAE national dress is welcome
- Dress items not allowed in the venue include (and not limited to): sneakers, hats, t-shirts, sports clothing, open shoes for men and flip-flops for women
- Kids under 20 years are not allowed in the lounge after 4.00pm
- Meal value does not cover the entire cost of the meal. Please pay the rest of the cost on the spot
- Menus are subject to change
- You may access the venue directly through Armani Hotel Dubai lobby
- The restaurant is non-smoking only
- Open daily
- 1st seating: 6.00pm, 6.15pm, 6.30pm, 6.45pm or 7.00pm
- 2nd seating: 9.15pm, 9.30pm, 9.45pm, 10.00pm or 10.15
- Last food order is at 10.30pm
- Hotel pick-up time will be communicated upon confirmation
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
This Dubai tour puts the spotlight on two contrasting sides of the city – old and new. You'll check ...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...