Cruising softly and silently along the Dubai Creek on the traditional wooden dhow will grant you a charmingly different perspective of the mesmerizing Dubai city at night. Modern and traditional views will flow, showing the spectacular modern architecture of the National Bank of Dubai and the Chamber of Commerce & Industry, the ancient Sheikh Saeed's House and the Heritage Village. You'll have the opportunity to see other wooden dhows and luxury yachts as you glide across the waters. Savor the delicious buffet that will be prepared for you while you soak up the atmosphere and the enchanting city lights.
Cruises and boat tours
Dubai Creek dhow dinner cruise with optional transfer
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Cruise along the Dubai Creek on a traditional wooden vessel
- Enjoy an international buffet dinner while viewing the enchanting scenery of Dubai's city lights
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
- International buffet dinner and soft beverages (mineral water, soft drinks, tea or coffee)
What's not included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Child (4-11): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
For the no pick-up option: 14 Beniyas Rd - Port SaeedRiggat Al Buteen - Dubai
For the no pick-up option: please meet at Dhow Warfage Quay 1.
For the pick-up option: you will be picked up from your accomodation.
What to remember
- There are two options to choose from: one with pick-up and one without
- If you choose the pick-up option, call the local operator at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up location. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Smart casual dress code
- Operates daily
- Cruise time is between 8.00pm and 10.00pm
- Boarding time between 7.00pm and 7.30pm
- If you choose the no pick-up: please be at the meeting point at 7.00pm in order to board on time
- If you choose the pick-up options: pick-up time is between 6.00pm and 7.30pm (depending on your location)
- The pick-up locations and times are approximately as follows: Deira - 7.30pm / Bur Dubai - 7.30pm / Burj Al Arab Area - 7.00pm / Downtown - 7.15pm / Sheik Zayed Road - 7.15pm / Al Barsha - 7.00pm / Jebel Ali - 6.00pm / Marina/Jumeirah Beach Residence - 6.30pm / Palm - 6.00pm / Sharjah - 6.45pm / Ajman - 6.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.