Dubai Creek dhow dinner cruise with transfers
- See some of the iconic landmarks of Dubai
- Have a romantic cruise in a traditional dhow along the Dubai Creek
- Come aboard to enjoy a delicious buffet under the stars
- Enjoy and watch live performances onboard
When traveling to Dubai, a cruise in the Dubai Creek to enjoy a romantic night and take in the sun setting down behind the famous skyline is an absolute must. Enjoy an authentic and unique Dubai experience with a relaxed evening onboard a traditionally decorated wooden dhow as it sails along the Dubai Creek under the moonlight. The major Dubai landmarks shine through the moonlit sky, as the wooden vessel slips silently and smoothly across the creek. Whether you are looking for a romantic cruise for two or more of a family or even group event, this dinner cruise can be a wonderful experience for all. And capping off this delightful evening, the traditional buffet dinner is a perfect combination to this journey. Don't hesitate to capture the images around and share them with your friends while you are onboard using the free wifi.
- Buffet dinner
- Shared transfers
- Cruise in the Dubai Creek
- Children (4-12): reduced
A complimentary pick-up/drop-off service is included. You will be asked to provide our hotel details when you make your booking.
- Dress code: casual, comfortable
- The cruise is available daily starting at 8.30pm
- Boarding starts at 8.00pm
- Pick-up time will vary according to your hotel location
- Once you know the confirmation time, please wait in the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes before pick-up time
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...