- See some of the iconic landmarks of Dubai
- Have a romantic cruise in a traditional dhow along the Dubai Creek
- Come aboard to enjoy a delicious buffet under the stars
- Enjoy and watch live performances onboard
When traveling to Dubai, a cruise in the Dubai Creek to enjoy a romantic night and take in the sun setting down behind the famous skyline is an absolute must. Enjoy an authentic and unique Dubai experience with a relaxed evening onboard a traditionally decorated wooden dhow as it sails along the Dubai Creek under the moonlight. The major Dubai landmarks shine through the moonlit sky, as the wooden vessel slips silently and smoothly across the creek. Whether you are looking for a romantic cruise for two or more of a family or even group event, this dinner cruise can be a wonderful experience for all. And capping off this delightful evening, the traditional buffet dinner is a perfect combination to this journey. Don't hesitate to capture the images around and share them with your friends while you are onboard using the free wifi.
- Buffet dinner
- Shared transfers
- Cruise in the Dubai Creek
- Children (4-12): reduced
A complimentary pick-up/drop-off service is included. You will be asked to provide our hotel details when you make your booking.
- Dress code: casual, comfortable
- The cruise is available daily starting at 8.30pm
- Boarding starts at 8.00pm
- Pick-up time will vary according to your hotel location
- Once you know the confirmation time, please wait in the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes before pick-up time
Take this chance to fulfil your dream to visit the city of Dubai.See the wonders of the different ic...
If you want to experience the life in Dubai before it became the city that it is today, a desert saf...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
If you prefer the best of everything and your choices are sky-high, Atmoshere will regale you in the...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...