Dubai ferry ride with optional Burj Khalifa tickets
- Experience Dubai's distinct coastline by ferry
- See top attractions and historical sights
- Pick a one-way or roundtrip ride from Dubai Marina
- Take the chance to take a round ferry ride Dubai Mall – Marina Mall and witness the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination
- Cruise along in a comfortable and air-conditioned boat
- Choose the option with Burj Khalifa tickets and rise to the 124th floor
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coastline. The ferry also offers an outdoor deck to enjoy the panoramic view. You will cruise through the picturesque Dubai Marina to the beautiful Palm Jumeirah islands. The tour takes you to the crowning Atlantis, The Palm before returning back to Dubai Marina.
- Round trip Dubai Marina (Route 1): Cruise through the picturesque Dubai Marina to the beautiful Palm Jumeirah islands. The tour takes you to the crowning Atlantis, The Palm before returning back to Dubai Marina
Round trip Dubai Mall – Marina Mall (Route 2): be ready to see the top landmarks of the city while cruising along Dubai Canal and Dubai coastline. You will get amazing views of Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah island and Burj Al Arab.
- Ferry tickets (economy)
- Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 (optional)
Marina Promenade - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Marina station is a short walk (about 500 yards to the left) from outside the Marina Mall. If you choose the option with Burj Khalifa tickets, you must redeem at the At the Top Will Call counter.
- Burj Khalifa tickets are available for off-peak hours on the same day as your ferry ticket
- Ferry tours: tickets can be collected directly at the Ferry stations by showing your voucher
- Burj Khalifa tickets + ferry tours: tickets must be collected from At the Top ticket counters. The time selected during booking, is specific to the ferry tour
- Burj Khalifa ticket counter is located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall
- The ferry departs daily, please refer to the calendar for exact times
- Route 1: Round trip Dubai Marina at 3.00pm and 5.00pm
- Route 2: Marina Mall – Dubai Mall at 3.15pm; Dubai Mall – Marina Mall at 5.15pm
- Burj Khalifa tickets (if chosen) are available for off-peak hours on the same day as your ferry ticket:
- Off-peak hours are subject to change
- 8.30am-3.00pm and 7.00pm-11.00pm (last entry at 11.00pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Imagine exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea...
Stay in touch with friends and family back home when on a vacation and avoid the large roaming costs...
As Dubai faces the beautiful clear water you won't want to miss cruising on a traditional wooden dho...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
During your overnight desert safari from Dubai, you'll have the chance to spend the night in the mid...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
We will pick you up from the hotel lobby on the time agreed upon. From Dubai, it takes two hours’ dr...
A visit to Abu Dhabi is a must to get a deep understanding of the culture and heritage of the Arabs....