Dubai Marina luxury yacht cruise
- Cruise around Dubai's iconic landmarks
- Treat yourself to a relaxing time aboard a luxurious yacht
- Go for a dip in the marina lagoon
Combine leisure with luxury and landmarks during this four-hour afternoon cruise along the coastline of Dubai. Sail through the clear blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, enjoy the onboard music, help yourself to some tasty canapés and take an exhilarating swim in the marina lagoon. The 55 ft luxury yacht is equipped with a shower and towels are provided. A glass of welcome bubbly is offered upon boarding and the open bar includes selected alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and mineral water. See spectacular sights like The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis hotel, Burj Al Arab and Dubai Marina.
- 4-hour cruise
- Sparkling wine
- Snacks (canapé)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (3-11): reduced
King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will board at the Yacht Club where a representative will greet you carrying a sign with your name.
- Passengers should carry their original passport
- Cruising will be subject to weather conditions
- Trip may be canceled if minimum passengers are not reached
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for canceled bookings within 24 hours of the tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- There is no entertainment nor alcoholic beverages served on specific religious holidays including the month of Ramadan
- Operates Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Departs: 2.00pm
- Returns: 6.00pm
Woestijnsafari is een van de belangrijkste attracties van het toerisme in Dubai. Je kunt een halve d...
Take this chance to fulfil your dream to visit the city of Dubai.See the wonders of the different ic...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
If you prefer the best of everything and your choices are sky-high, Atmoshere will regale you in the...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...