- Explore a coral reef while snorkeling in the Indian Ocean
- Learn about desert life at the Arabian Wildlife Park
- Taste different types of fruits at the Friday Souk
- Discover Arabian history at Fujairah Museum
Hit the road toward the coastal side of the UAE and enjoy a full-day tour with a visit to the Arabian Wildlife Park. At the park you’ll be able to see most of the varieties of animals that call the desert home, including reptiles such as snakes and scorpions. Enjoy a short visit to the archaeological museum as well.
Continue on to Fujairah on the east coast, where you’ll encounter mountainous terrain and archaeological sites. Fujairah is admired for its lush landscape and a coastline that stretches for more than 70 kilometers. Your route will take in a number of interesting sites, such as the old mosque al Bidya and the famous market known as Souk Friday, where you can buy a wide variety of traditional objects and fruits.
Explore the Heritage Village and see an assortment of traditional houses and fishing boats that shed light on earlier days in the UAE. Next, stop at the beach on Snoopy Island, and enjoy seaside activities and snorkeling. This will be followed by a lunch break, when you’ll have a healthy meal in natural surroundings.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water during the tour
- Museum entrance
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks
- Private expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants under 3 years old: free
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details after you make your booking.
- After you make your booking, please indicate hotel details for your pick-up service
- This tour is available in English, German or French. Please indicate your preferred language after you make your booking
- Cancellation policy: free cancellation up to 48 hours and 50% cancellation fee up 24 hours
- Daily except Tuesdays and Fridays
- Hotel pick-up: 8.30am
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...
Hiring a private luxury yacht is not the only option available now! There is good news for couples, ...