Etihad Museum tickets with optional Burj Khalifa tickets
- Visit the iconic landmark dedicated to the history and founding of the UAE
- Combine your museum entry with a visit to the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa
- Rise above the city skyline in speedy elevators for panoramic views
Step inside the Etihad Museum, a dynamic 21st-century landmark located at the very place the UAE was founded. The impressive modern structure was inspired by the Unification Agreement, resembling the shape of a manuscript, and the seven columns representing the pens used to sign it. The Etihad Museum is an iconic landmark that focuses on the history of the nation emphasizing the period between 1968 and 1974 by telling the contemporary history of the Union from the standpoint of the country's leaders at the time it was founded through photos, film and more. You will learn about UAE's rich heritage and extraordinary economic development since its independence.
Combine your cultural visit to the Etihad Museum with a visit to the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breathtaking, the experience is at a whole different level. Step out on to the Burj Khalifa's open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama of the city, sea and desert.
- Etihad Museum entry
- Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 (optional)
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced for Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 with Etihad Museum combo ticket
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free for Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 with Etihad Museum combo ticket
- Infants (ages 4 and under): free for Etihad Museum entrance only
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. If you booked the Burj Khalifa combo ticket, plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time. Once you redeem your tickets, you may proceed at your leisure to the Etihad Museum, located at 1 Jumeirah St.
- Your booking time will be considered as your scheduled time slot to visit the Burj Khalifa, if the option is chosen
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- 60-hour cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Etihad Museum: daily 10.00am-8.00pm
- Burj Khalifa: every day
- 8.30am-12.00am (last entry at 19.30pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Prime: 3.30pm-6.30pm (inclusive)
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
If you want to view and experience life in Dubai before it became the city it is today, get a glimps...
After the sun has dropped and the temperature cools, see the nocturnal animals come to life. Explore...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
A must-see cultural landmark in the capital of UAE, Louvre Abu Dhabi is both an architectural marvel...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Early in the morning, we will pick you up from the hotel. We will drive to the desert in a 4X4 Land ...
Start the journey at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world with a capacity to a...
The Dubai Frame is the new addition to the marvelous architecture the city boasts of. Consisting of ...
Your experience starts when you meet with one of our experienced skydiving instructors. The instruct...