- Enjoy a thrilling speed boat ride from the Dubai Marina
- Set sail on a sightseeing tour of Dubai from the water
- See iconic sights including The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis and Burj Al Arab
Set sail for an exciting tour of Dubai from Dubai Marina, heading into the open sea on a 90-minute speed boat cruise. The tour takes you around The Palm Jumeirah and then heads toward the Atlantis hotel, pausing for you to admire the views. Continue on to Burj Al Arab before returning to Dubai Marina, passing magnificent royal palaces en route.
During this speed boat tour you’ll see:
Dubai Marina - an artificial canal city of spectacular towers, luxurious hotels and yachts, and a wide array of restaurants.
The Palm Jumeirah – a man-made island group comprising luxurious villas and a number of 5-star hotels with the famous Atlantis at the front. The palm itself is a magnificent sight from the sea.
Atlantis Hotel - a world-famous 5-star hotel known for its location, architecture, and the activities on offer. It is home to an aquarium, gourmet restaurants, and Aquaventure, Dubai's best waterpark. The view of the Atlantis is spectacular, especially from the sea.
Burj Al Arab - a stunning hotel standing by itself on an artificial island, its architecture mimics a sail of a ship. Burj Al Arab is definitely a must see in Dubai. To truly catch the spectacle you have to see it from the sea.
- 90-minute speed boat tour
- Live guide
- Life vest
- Bottled water
- Hotel transfers
- Infants under 3 years old (minimum weight of 15kg): free
- Persons with disabilities (PWD): free
You will meet at Dubai Marina behind Al Rahim Mosque and Lotus Hotel apartments.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Each passenger must bring their identification document to present when needed (ID card, driving license or passport)
- Infants must weigh a minimum of 15 kg
- Free cancellation before 24 hours; prior to this period a cancellation fee will be charged. No-Show or Late Arrivals will be subject to full payment.
- Operates daily
- Departure timings: 9.00am;10.45am; 12.30pm; 2.30pm; 4.15pm; 6.00pm; 7.45pm
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
After touring Dubai and exploring the desert you will be able to cool off in a fun and relaxing way ...
Located within Atlantis The Palm, Aquaventureis the ultimate fun-day out for the entire family. Spla...
Share the culture of Dubai Emirate with your tour guide who will meet you at the meeting point after...
During your overnight desert safari from Dubai, you'll have the chance to spend the night in the mid...