- Discover Dubai city during a 4 hours tour
- Visit the Dubai museum and take a ride with a water taxi
- Stroll through the spice and gold souks
- Take pictures at the famous 7* hotel Burj Al Arab
Share the culture of Dubai Emirate with your tour guide who will meet you at the meeting point after your hotel pick up. First stop is the Dubai Museum (Al Fahidi fort) where you will have at least 30 minutes to know about the old desert life and the city culture before you enjoy a short ride on a traditional boat, called Abra, which will cross the Dubai Creek from the new to the old part of the city.
Walk through the spice market and the gold market independently, take time to enjoy your own shopping between 500 shops with different designs of spices, gold and diamond which were imported from different countries around the world.
After around 30 minutes exploring the souks, drive back to the new part of Dubai to stop at Jumeirah Mosque from outside (the most visited Mosque in Dubai) where you can take pictures before you see Jumeirah.
Drive through Jumeirah city around 30 minutes and pass by the new local houses and stop at the famous Burj Al Arab hotel from outside to take pictures of this iconic building before you drive back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Dubai museum ticket and water taxi ride
- 4 hours tour in the city
- Bottle of water per person
- Private expenses
- Souvenirs from the market
Al Safa St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
At your hotel lobby in Dubai
- Please note: this is not a private tour
- Please provide hotel name and address information when you make the booking
- This tour is available every week on mondays, wednesdays & saturdays
- Pick up time is between 8.15am - 9.15am, depending on hotel location
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...