Helicopter tour of Dubai
- Fly over the famous Jumeirah Beach and Palm Jumeirah
- Enjoy an incredible ride over the crystal blue waters of Dubai
- See Dubai City, Dubai Creek and Burj Khalifa from up high above the sky
- Fly over Dubai Downtown and admire Dubai skyline
Enjoy Dubai's glistening waters and spectacular city view from a different perspective high up above the clouds on a fun helicopter tour. Discover Dubai's top destinations from the sky and you will see the iconic Burj Al Aarab hotel, watch the soothing waves of Jumeirah Beach, you will then take a look at the tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah island and enjoy the sight of Burj Khalifa, Dubai's top modern attraction and the world's tallest skyscraper.
Choose your best option between different tour duration times and enjoy the spectacular view.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-11) years old: reduced
Pick-up and drop-off service are included for all hotels in central Dubai.
- A pick-up and drop-off service at your hotel pickup are included for all hotels in Central Dubai. If your hotel is situated in the Jebel, Sharjah or Ajman area additional costs may apply
- If you wish to use the complimentary pick-up service, please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
Times may change according to availability, please refer to calendar.
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...