- Experience a night drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Walk through the dunes by torchlight on a hunt for scorpions and other desert insects
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner at an exclusive desert camp
- Stargaze with a professional astronomer
After the sun has dropped and the temperature cools, see the nocturnal animals come to life. Explore the desert at night with your professional safari guide on a private tour. Use high-tech night-vision binoculars to see into the desert landscape.
Even daytime animals may move away from their hideouts to drink, forage and frolic. Enjoy the dark, fresh and quiet desert air as a contrast to the bright lights, heat and noise of the city. After your nature drive, relax at an opened aired camp and enjoy the cool desert air and watch the blanket of stars above you.
Enjoy a scrumptious BBQ dinner, drinks and a shisha after joining us on a cosmic journey as your private Astronomer recalls the early history of Astronomy and the impressive legacy of Astronomy from Arabia. Enjoy spectacular telescope views of mesmerising night sky objects including the mighty planet Jupiter and its four Galilean Moons, distant galaxies and star-forming nebula.
- Pick-up from Dubai hotels
- 3-course dinner including lentil soup, fattoush salad. Choose between Australian Angus steak, vegetarian moussaka or grilled chicken
- Return to the hotel between 10.00pm and 11.30pm
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai for pick-up.
- Long pants and closed shoes are highly recommended
- This in on private car basis, however you might meet other guests in the camp during dinner and for the Astronomy session
- Between 5.00pm and 6.00pm
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...
Hiring a private luxury yacht is not the only option available now! There is good news for couples, ...