Hopper passes for Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Make the most of your day with a combo pass because one park is never enough
- Experience the best of film, culture, creativity, and adventure across four theme parks
- Choose to visit your two favorites parks and get the best of both worlds in one full day
- Relax with the roundtrip transfer option for a hassle-free experience
Built for absolute fun and adventure with more than 100 innovative rides and state-of-the-art attractions, Dubai Parks and Resorts is more than 16 million square feet and is the first of its kind as an integrated resort in the region.
1-day/choose any 2 parks: With your combo pass, you can choose two parks to visit in one full-day from Bollywood Parks Dubai, Motiongate Dubai, Legoland, and Legoland Waterpark.
The biggest of the parks, Motiongate Dubai holds the distinction of being the Middle East’s largest theme park based on Hollywood movies. From Flint’s Imagination Lab, Ghostbusters and The Green Hornett to Camp Viking, Penguin Air and Capitol Bullet Train, it is also the first of its kind in the world to combine all of these exciting rides, based on three highly acclaimed film studios: DreamWorks Animation, Sony Pictures Studios, and Lionsgate.
At Bollywood Parks Dubai you will find plenty of rides and attractions inspired by popular Bollywood classics, including Don, Sholay and Lagaan that beckon visitors of all ages. This is the world’s first amusement venue completely themed around Bollywood movies and intriguing Indian culture. The focal point is the 850-seater Rajmahal Theatre that exclusively hosts the region’s first Bollywood Broadway-style musical extravaganza. On a trip to this theme park, you can further watch live shows and enjoy stunt shows and performances depicting blockbusters like Dabangg.
With a visit to Legoland Dubai you will delight in its six uniquely themed zones, such as Lego City, Adventure, Kingdoms, Miniland, Imagination, and Factory. Each of them offers a world of innovative fun and entertainment for the whole family. So get ready to dedicate a day of limitless fun and adventure while in Dubai!
Or, choose Legoland Water Park you will be able to cool off in a fun and relaxing way with over 15 water slides, rafts, and tube slides at Legoland Water Park Dubai. Splash your way through a full day of LEGO®-themed family fun at the only water park in the region designed specifically for families. From catching waves at the LEGO® Wave Pool or getting creative and building your own Lego raft at the Build-A-Raft-River you and the family are sure to have an entertaining and cool day at the water park.
Don't worry about driving and parking if you choose the 'Entrance with roundrtrip transfer' option . You can enjoy pick-up/drop-off service direct from your hotel to the front of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Hopper pass
- Roundtrip transfer (optional)
- Infants (under 3): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The parks are located at Dubai Park and Resorts off of Sheikh Zayed Road near Palm Jebel Ali.
- You must show your e-ticket upon arrival (mobile voucher accepted)
- Transfers are on a shared basis
- Transfer service in Dubai is available at any hotel, residence, or port
- Transfer services from Abu Dhabi are limited to hotels/residence located on Saadiyat Island, Yas Islands, Khalifa City, Zayed Port or in Abu Dhabi city center
- Motiongate: 11.00am-10.00pm
- Summer hours (until September 30, 2018): 3.00pm-11.00pm (Saturday-Wednesday); 3.00pm-12.00am (Thursday-Friday)
- Bollywood Parks: 4.00pm-12.00am
- Summer hours (until September 130 2018): 3.00pm-10.00pm (Saturday-Wednesday); 3.00pm-12.00am (Thursday-Friday
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10.00am-6.00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Summer hours: 12.00pm-8.00pm (Sat-Wed)/9.00pm (Thur-Fri)
- Legoland Water Park: 10.00am-6.00pm
- Summer hours (until September 30, 2018): 10.00am-6.00p
- Legoland/Legoland Waterpark pick-up is approximately 10.00am-11.00am; return time is 4.30pm-5.00pm
- Motiongate/Bollywood Park pick-up is approximately 2.00pm-3.00pm; return time is 8.30pm-9.00pm
Come and see what internationally acclaimed Legoland Park has to offer in its seventh location in Du...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
Despite Dubai's origin and tradition, the city is well known for being able to up to date with its m...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
KidZania is a realistic educational environment that offers kids between the ages of 4 to 16 over 80...
Enjoy the thrill of the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East with a full-day pass...
Start your afternoon with a drive to Dubai Marina, the world’s largest man‐made marina. Step aboard ...
The tour is perfect even for non-experienced quad drivers, after a briefing and a short practice ses...