Hopper passes for Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Make the most of your day with a combo pass because one park is never enough
- Experience the best of film, culture, creativity, and adventure across four theme parks
- Choose to visit your two favorites parks and get the best of both worlds in one full day
- Relax with the roundtrip transfer option for a hassle-free experience
Built for absolute fun and adventure with more than 100 innovative rides and state-of-the-art attractions, Dubai Parks and Resorts is more than 16 million square feet and is the first of its kind as an integrated resort in the region.
The biggest of the parks, Motiongate Dubai holds the distinction of being the Middle East’s largest theme park based on Hollywood movies. From Flint’s Imagination Lab, Ghostbusters and The Green Hornett to Camp Viking, Penguin Air and Capitol Bullet Train, it is also the first of its kind in the world to combine all of these exciting rides, based on three highly acclaimed film studios: DreamWorks Animation, Sony Pictures Studios, and Lionsgate.
At Bollywood Parks Dubai you will find plenty of rides and attractions inspired by popular Bollywood classics, including Don, Sholay and Lagaan that beckon visitors of all ages. This is the world’s first amusement venue completely themed around Bollywood movies and intriguing Indian culture. The focal point is the 850-seater Rajmahal Theatre that exclusively hosts the region’s first Bollywood Broadway-style musical extravaganza. On a trip to this theme park, you can further watch live shows and enjoy stunt shows and performances depicting blockbusters like Dabangg.
With a visit to Legoland Dubai you will delight in its six uniquely themed zones, such as Lego City, Adventure, Kingdoms, Miniland, Imagination, and Factory. Each of them offers a world of innovative fun and entertainment for the whole family. So get ready to dedicate a day of limitless fun and adventure while in Dubai!
Or, choose Legoland Water Park you will be able to cool off in a fun and relaxing way with over 15 water slides, rafts, and tube slides at Legoland Water Park Dubai. Splash your way through a full day of LEGO®-themed family fun at the only water park in the region designed specifically for families. From catching waves at the LEGO® Wave Pool or getting creative and building your own Lego raft at the Build-A-Raft-River you and the family are sure to have an entertaining and cool day at the water park.
Don't worry about driving and parking if you choose the 'Entrance with roundrtrip transfer' option . You can enjoy pick-up/drop-off service direct from your hotel to the front of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off your home or hotel in Dubai
- Tickets to any Park at the Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Infants (under 3): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The parks are located at Dubai Park and Resorts off of Sheikh Zayed Road near Palm Jebel Ali.
- Transfers are included in the rate
- Transfer service in Dubai is available at any hotel, residence, or port
- Transfer services from Abu Dhabi are limited to hotels/residence located on Saadiyat Island, Yas Islands, Khalifa City, Zayed Port or in Abu Dhabi city center
- Motiongate: 11.00am-10.00pm
- Summer hours (until September 16, 2017): 3.00pm-10.00am (Saturday-Wednesday); 3.00pm-11.00pm (Thursday-Friday)
- Bollywood Parks: 4.00pm-12.00am
- Summer hours (until September 16, 2017): 3.00pm-10.00pm (Saturday-Wednesday); 3.00pm-11.00pm (Thursday-Friday)
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10.00am-6.00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Summer hours (until September 16, 2017): 1.00pm-8.00pm (Saturday-Wednesday); 1.00pm-9.00pm (Thursday-Friday)
- Legoland Water Park: 10.00am-6.00pm
- Summer hours (until September 16, 2017): 10.00am-7.00pm
- Hotel pick-up is approximately 3.00pm depending on the location of your hotel/residence/port. A more exact time will be communicated after your booking
- Return time: 9.00pm
- Note: for Legoland Waterpark pick-up hotel pick-up/drop-off is 10.00am/5.00pm
Come and see what internationally acclaimed Legoland Park has to offer in its seventh location in Du...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
This incredible combo deal is a wholesome pack of fun, entertainment and adventure! With a visit to ...
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located at Hotel Atl...
Come meet and take a picture with a fascinating and friendly dolphin without having to get into the ...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
As the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa is a mixture of stunning work of art, incomparable eng...